Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we are creating these and podcast all day for the Creative Media and arts diploma. So far I am really enjoying it and hope it will be this good next year. At the moment we are just getting the hang of blogs ( they are not as easy as they look!). I hope you like my blog and it will get better I promise! have fun!! :)
This is the third workshop we have done. We have done an army exhibition piece of artwork, a leaflet for a place in our area on photo shop and now this! They have all been brilliant and I can't wait for next year. All the teachers who have helped us have made me learn a lot over the last 3 months.
At the moment we are learning how to put different links onto our blog. I might try it but it will probably go wrong knowing my luck!
Wednesday, 1 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Melissa :)
ReplyDeleteGreat looking blog so far - well done :D
Glad you are enjoying the course so far - I think it's going to be brilliant!!
Have you signed up to my blog? Make sure you leave me a comment on the right post about your fave film and song!
Have fun blogging - it's going to be really useful next year!
Mrs E
Thanks miss! ill do that asap haha :)
ReplyDelete