I came out of the cinema screen with a HUGE smile on my face. It was a film of mixed emotions. One minute you were sad, then happy but that's what a good film does. It gives you a combination of all preferences. The one thing that I did notice is that I kept getting goosebumps because the talent that these actors and actresses had was unbelievable.
My favourite characters were Marco (Asher Brook) and Denise (Naturi Naughton) Marco was one of my favourites because not only was he one of the cutest boys EVER but he was an incredible singer and had a really good toned voice. He also got let down in the film and I felt sorry for him. I liked Denise because her character at first was a girl who always followed her dads rules because she felt it was what she had to do. But going to Performing Arts School changed her and helped her to achieve what she could really do. I loved her courage and determination. Also she was a really strong powerful singer.
I would recommend this film to anyone who enjoys musicals and performances like that. It is very mixed genre so it is easier for lots of different people to take to. Overall i found this film very action packed and well layed out as it is in a sort of timeline. If i could change anything about this film it would be that they improved when they went from freshman year to graduation. It would have been more interesting to follow but other than that i loved it. I wish turton would just randomly burst into song!! That would actually be so cool. Anyway i give this film a :)
If you haven't seen this film and you like the sound of it I would definitely go and give it a try.
Thanks for reading my post :P

Haha. i <3 marco too.
ReplyDeletei know how amazing would it be to everyone in the dinner hall just started singing dancing that music it was cool (Y) x
it was a good film.
Good Review xx